Want to reach a highly targeted audience who love social media, blogging, and general content marketing?
Every month this blog and the digital properties it owns reach approximately
That number grows and is updated regularly.
While the levels of interaction vary from channel to channel, it is without a doubt that any business looking to gain exposure, build awareness, and grow their reach could benefit from being a sponsor on one of my many marketing channels.
These channels include:
- Email: Currently 25,000 subscribers with a 33% avg. open rate
- Blog: Approx. 98,000 monthly visits
- Social Media: Monthly reach = 476,000
Stats last updated December 11, 2019.
To enquire about current sponsorship rates for each channel, please fill out the form below.
Available Sponsorship Placements
Currently we have a handful of sponsored placement opportunities, and we’re always experimenting with new ones.
- Inline – Native: a sponsored section of an article (or articles) that fits in with the content seamlessly. It looks like a natural addition to the content, but is labeled as Sponsored Content.
- Inline – Non-Native: a sponsored section that doesn’t necessarily fit with the article, looks more like an advertisement, and is labeled as Sponsored.
- After Entry: image based ads that appear after every article.
- Footer Placement: Image + text ad that appears in the website footer.
- Floating Top Bar: a new experimental placement with text and CTA button that floats at the top of every page.
- Sidebar: image based ads that appear in the blog sidebar.
- Newsletter – Footer: image + text based ads that appear below the content of an email newsletter.
- Newsletter – Inline: a native section of a newsletter (or entire newsletter) that is written as a natural piece of content, but labeled as Sponsored.
- Social Media Posts: social media posts written to appeal to my audience and labeled as Sponsored.
A full sponsorship campaign would entail a combination of all of these placements for maximum exposure. Please enquire for availability and current pricing.
I pride myself on my transparency with my readers and followers, and that’s why they trust me so much. My recommendation only comes when I wholeheartedly approve of a company, their product(s), and their value to my community.
If your business has something of unique value to offer my audience, I’m happy to take a look.