Looking for your next 🤩 speaker?
Hire Dustin, why don’t cha? With a subtle sense of witty humor, and a passion for practicality, Dustin is always ready to enhance your speaking lineup.
Tell Me More
Okay, I’m going to stop speaking in the third person for now, if that’s okay with you. It’s kinda weird.
Here are the facts:
- The more people you put me in front of, the better I become
- I love telling stories and sharing my learnings (is that a word? sure it is)
- You can be sure I’ll bring both personality, professionalism, and practical insight to every single presentation
Need to know more? Keep scrolling. Or just head straight to the contact form.
Table of Contents
If you’re viewing this page you likely have a great responsibility to find the right speakers for your next event. I want to make that process a little bit easier for you by giving you an easy-to-navigate Table of Contents:
- What You Can Expect
- Brief Biography
- Speaking Topics
- Upcoming Engagements
- Recent Engagements
- Published Digital Work
Or you can just save yourself some time and:
What to Expect When You Book Me
As a trained actor, my whole life has been spent learning how to captivate and entertain an audience. As a designer, I’m obsessed with making things that make people’s eyeballs melt. So I can pretty much guarantee a top-notch presentation every time.
You can also count on:
- Quick, professional communication with you via email or phone calls.
- A personal consulting session with me so I can understand exactly who your audience is and how I’m going to serve their specific needs.
- A visually stunning and engaging presentation that has been tailored to your audience.
- Promotion of your event to my 300,000+ subscribers, followers, and fans.
- A custom resource page for your audience created specifically for your attendees. It will contain my presentation slides, notes, and links to resources that I believe will be helpful to them.
- My expressed gratitude and appreciation. Because that means something right?
And if that’s not enough, I promise I won’t be one of those divas who asks for a personal dressing room stocked with a jar of red M&M’s, 3 bottles of Perrier, a fresh Starbucks Latte and a room temperature of exactly 83°F. Although I wouldn’t object to that at all.
Seriously though– I’m pretty easy to work with.
A Tiny Bit About Me
I’ve spent most of my life in the performing arts world, so naturally being in front of audiences is something I’m most comfortable with. I graduated from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts where I studied all forms of performing arts including:
- Improv Comedy
- Vocal Production
- Dialects (including Standard American)
- Musical Theater
- Acting for Stage and Film
I am also the co-founder of WordPress plugin company, Warfare Plugins. Our flagship product, Social Warfare has become one of the most popular social sharing plugins for WordPress.
In terms of my platform:
- Social Media Examiner named my blog one of the Best Social Media Blogs of 2017
- My blog reaches over 90,000 unique readers per month
- My email list has over 25,000 subscribers
- Between all my social networks and communities I have over 300,000 followers
I have been happily married to my wife, Catarina, for nearly 5 years and we have two boys. We live outside of Los Angeles, Ca. In my free time I enjoy being active– why watch sports when you can go play them yourself?
As I started my journey being a professional designer, I’ve spoken a lot in the realm of Visual Design, Branding, and Visual Content (which is a very hot topic at the moment). Examples of written versions of my talks can be seen in:
- Social Media and Content Marketing to Drive More Business
- Social Media Branding
- How to Drive Traffic with Pinterest
- How to Create Visual Content That Doesn’t Suck
- How to Optimize Social Media Images
- Creating a Stunning Reading Experience
This is a recent list of places I’ve spoken, taught, or Emceed in front of a live audience.
- Unleashed Summit
- That Church Conference (Atlanta)
- Social Media Marketing World (San Diego)
- Lift Off Summit
- WooConf (Austin)
- Search Marketing Expo West (San Jose)
- Social Media Success Summit
- Search Marketing Expo East (New York)
- Small Biz-a-palooza
Published (Digital) Work
I’ve had the pleasure of contributing to several online or digital publications including:
- Social Media Examiner
- Foundr Magazine
- Buffer Blog
- Duct Tape Marketing
Contact Me About Your Event
If you’d like to contact me about speaking at your next event simply fill out the form below.